- Poll results on phone call etiquette.
- If a friend calls your cell phone but doesn’t leave a message, do you call back? Most users voted “Yes, if it is someone that I consider important or if it’s someone that might have important news. Total # of voters: 18.
- If a person you’re interested in calls your cell phone but doesn’t leave a message, do you call back? Most users “No, they didn’t leave a message, how interested can they be?” though receiving one less vote than the most popular was “Yes, of course I call back, I’m interested!”
- Ottering: One pup continues to have seizures, cause of seizures is still unknown.
- Blog Projects: VOML – gather content and prepare for launch; PGL – e-interviewing one contact; ST – no new updates; GUA – chat scheduled for next week.
- Slower week on work front, busy playing tour guide to visiting friend.
- Worthy reads, listens, etc:
- Should I quit my job now?,
- Video on the Credit Crisis for Dummies,
- Funny satirical interview between Bird and Fortune on the Subprime Crisis and,
- YouTube Symphony Orchestra Winners Announced! (Ok, so this was really 3/2) Video embedded in the release features and begins with my childhood friend and violinist David France! He’s come a long way from our high school days of playing Pachelbel’s Canon duets (him on violin, me on flute). A good role model for following your passions – pursuing violin and music as long as I’ve known him. Congrats, David!
Posted in Snippets.
– March 3, 2009